Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A New FBC! Stupid Poll, Hooray!


To celebrate FBC!'s first anniversary, I've decided to put up not one, but two new polls! That's right, two for the price of one, it means one's free! Aren't we fighting the recession here at FBC!
I was thinking, what if the Presidential Candidates decided to spend our taxes, on ahem, not the budget deficit (does anybody really believes none of them candidates will raise taxes? you naive right-wingers, go back to economics school, okay?) but on the Arts? I know I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, imagine all the peo-ple (all together!) living life in pea-ce oh ooooh oh oh.
Oh, er, Sorry, I thought I as all alone for one moment.
Anyway, have fun and chose for the best art VP ever!

And while am at it, tomorrow or Friday I'll post artist Vince Johnson's essay about his Air Force days in a Soviet-designed geodesic dome during the Cold War. Stay tuned!

No comments: