Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FBC! Neither Here Nor There Until The End Of The Month


Helloooooo everybody,

I'm in a better mood than Sunday, and thanks to those of you who worried about me. To make a long story short, not only Mam'zelle VaVaVoom (her new name is The Money Pit) starts only when she wants to, but I'm also experiencing a recurrence of the whiplash pains I endured last Summer after that stupid car accident. Which makes very uncomfortable writing, sitting, holding my head, and generally do things (I should have sued that guy's insurance, dammit). So I'm not being as efficient as I'd love to, which is a bummer as I'm packing up and running around everywhere before I go back to Ugly Sarkozyland in a couple of days. I'm not looking forward to being on a plane for 12 hours, let me tell you.
So I'm not sure whether I'll be able to write/post/blog when I'm away, as I've got to take care of very elderly members of my family, and see some real doctors for myself back home.

Anyway, check this space occasionally. I may post some pix. I won't be able to see many shows, if I do it will likely be the latest at the Palais de Tokyo, and Legend at the Domaine de Chamarande. I'll report on these after I get back.
Meanwhile, have fun without me (hard, I know), and drop me a line from time to time to tell me what you do. See you in a few weeks!

PS: I'm experimentally installing the Google Adsense thingy to the blog to clutter your reading with commercial advertisement. If it pays for Pomme food I'm afraid it may stay here permanently, if it doesn't I'll get rid of it.

No comments: