Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here's My New Babe



Sorry I've let you downfor a few days, my beloved, devoted readers,

FBC! has been busy buying a car (yay!) and is still busy procrastinating doing her taxes (pffff). I'm taking my new baby to the DMV tomorrow and then to my mechanic for minor fixes, and then I'll post about Phantom Sightings (Go! Go! Go!) and Royal T, the "Japanese maid cafe" in Culver City. And because there have been too many posts about art recently, I'll put up a few recipes, and possibly some book reviews, maybe all mashed up in one post.

Meanwhile, I'm sure that, like me, you are frantically finishing up your own tax return, so have fun! and reward yourself with something good once you're done.
Meanwhile, have fun with the poll at the bottom of the page!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful car. Suits you ! (j'espère que mon anglais n'est pas trop nul)