Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Charles White Elementary, Mark Bradford and Ruben Ochoa









The post corresponding to these pictures can be found here.
Above, pictures of the installation at Charles White Elementary, Mark Bradford and Ruben Ochoa explaining to schoolchildren what an installation and appropriation are, and one of the school artists in front of her creation. I don't know the names of the students but I will be happy to add them if someone tells me who they are.
Thanks!


I apologize for the clumsy 2-posts thing, but Blogger seems at odds with both Firefox and Safari this week. I can upload pictures with one but not the other, I cannot link from Safari at all and links show up where they shouldn't with Firefox, when they show up at all. Style is beyond control. But I do claim responsibility for all the typos, as usual.

No comments: